Friday, April 29, 2016

PregnANcy uPdate: ConsultAtion wif Midwife at 29+ weeks~


Today we had our second consultation with our midwife. Her name is Lise. She is absolutely lovely n is so sweet to speak to us in English all the time so i'll understand. :D

Anywayz... i did a Glucose test last week to check my blood glucose level if i hav 'Gestational Diabetes'. This is bcz during my last 2 Doctor n Midwife appointments i had high traces of sugar in my urine... so my Doctor signed me up for the test. Well... GOOD NEWS.... Lise checked my result in the system today n im cleared. YAY!!! Still can eat ice cream... phewwww~~~ My level is at 6.4... as long as im not more than 7.8... i am A-okay!! :D YipPEee!!

Everything else was fine too... ie. blood pressure, baby's heartbeat, urine test -normal, n my uterus is growing at a normal rate... so is baby. She said my baby shud be more or less 1300g now. :) We also talked about breastfeeding, epidural, etc. Actually u can ask or talk bout anything related. But i often have nothing to ask. Heh!! I shud read or research more to hav sumthing to ask.. but im lazy. oh well... see laa. 

Enjoying a SunshiNy dAy wif BoobooBump at 28weeks+5

Next consultation wif our midwife is at week 35. We'll be meeting our doctor at week 32 tho. Stay heALthy & hApPy bAbyBooboo~~~ ^o^


No comments:

Post a Comment